Saturday, April 19, 2008

CUT! and that's a wrap folks....



This is what happened when I went out alone, you know, no kids. Brett and Matthew were in the middle of an important game of Zelda when Liza went into the other room.  "She was being really quiet, I should have known"  is what Brett said about the incident.  yeah, yeah , yeah.
I took Liza to get the chop repaired and it isn't that bad I guess, but a lot of people asked me what happened to her hair on Sunday, oh well.  life goes on and it is only hair.

Liza's reaction:  "but I used the kids scissors, Mom!" 
Good girl liz .......



                                                            chop! chop! chop!

                                                     Don't you like it?


       I didn't know Liza had that much hair....






No comments: